How to clean your weber grill? – For many grillers, grilling becomes their excuse to have a party with friends and family. But one will be considered a full-fledged griller when he is not only good at grilling but also takes up the task of cleaning afterward. One needs to clean the gas grill immediately on the same day. Because if ignored, all the leftover sauces and food particles will grease the grills and will become hard to clean after some days.
There are many ways from which one can choose to do the clean up for their grill
- Preheating your grill for a maximum of 10-15 minutes with the lids closed will turn all the food debris into ashes, and they then would come off directly by using a brush.
- One could wash the grills with a non-citrus based soap and water.
- Although the grills are safe to put in a dishwasher, it is better to avoid it, as the hot steam while washing could ruin the items.
- Hand washing the grills is a much better option because, this way, a grill would last longer for many years, and their materials would not be affected.
- Avoid using anything with sharp edges as they can erode your grill’s porcelain enamel coating and can lead to corrosion. Therefore, a stainless steel bristle brush is more opt for the grills.
- The brushes used for cleaning the grills should be changed once every year because the bristles might not be effective with time.
The Weber grills offer their own grill brushes and cleaners to clean their grates. They have a variety of products for this purpose. So, here we will list a few best ones that you could consider buying.
- The 12″inch grill brush comes with an ergonomic handle that makes it easier to clean those dirty grates. It has thick stainless steel bristles that do not cause wearing of the grill’s material. This broad-brush helps in cleaning large surfaces efficiently and quickly. The brush’s short side is to remove the debris stuck in between the grates.
- The Y-shaped grill brush is perfect for the porcelain-enameled coating of the iron grates. The bristles of these brush resist wear of the material. It effectively scrapes all the grease stuck on the grill.
- The 12″ Bamboo Grill Brush: this brush with its chrome steel bristles easily brushes away any food residue that left on the cooking grate. It has a notched scraper that helps in removing stubborn materials.
Weber grills also have several cleaning kits for their customers. The kits are a complete package with brushes, scrapers, and cleaning solutions.
Weber Porcelain Enamel Grill kit: It is one of the best cleaning kits offered by the company, Weber. It comes with several tools and items. The kit features a Grate Grill Cleaner, Grate Scrubber with three scrubbing pads, Spider Screen Brush, Chrome Steel Bristle Brush, Cook box Scraper, and Exterior Grill Cleaner. With all these tools and cleaner, it assures that your grill will shine like a brand new one.
If some people have a tight money budget and cannot buy several tools and cleaners, do not worry, we are here to help you out. We have one do-it-yourself technique for you. All you have to do is make a potion with vinegar and water, keeping the ratio 60:40 of vinegar to the water. We all know that vinegar has its acidic nature that can easily dissolve grease and dirt and also has the plus point of killing bacterias. As these ingredients are readily available at home, it does not cost us much. Use a spray bottle for this purpose and spray it all over your grills and wait for a few minutes to allow the vinegar to act, and then scrub it with a scrubber. That’s it! Your grill is now spotlessly cleaned.
Just remember that cleaning the outdoor electric grills reviews from both inside and outside is very important. It will not only help in keeping the grill in good shape but will also ensure its proper working. Also, cleaning the grills is a must if you do not want your current dish to taste like the one you had days before. So, always clean the muck after you had your fill. You can also watch this video on how to clean your weber grill for grill chicken breast.