Water is a basic need for all living organisms. We need water for all our daily functioning. Our body requires water in a certain quantity every day. The question is, are we ready to put dirty water into our systems? The answer is no, we all want clean, fresh, and filtered water at all times, this is when a water dispenser makes things easy for us. Get yourself the best water dispenser to get a cleaner lifestyle.
Water dispensers not only clean your water but also help you customize the temperature of your water. This means you no longer have to run to your kitchen every time you need hot water. Hot or cold water could now be at your fingertips, literally.
Clean water is also available in bottled form, but it comes with many cons. Bottled water is expensive, you are paying for the bottle. You would need at least 3 bottles of water in a day, imagine the amount of money you would be spending on that. Besides being expensive, bottled water is extremely dangerous for the environment. The plastic creates more dump which cannot be decomposed.
In order to get yourself fresh water at the right temperature, you have to get your hands on the best faucet water filter. A water dispenser will give you endless features and serve you for the money you spent this is an investment you make for a better future.
Water dispensers from different brands come with different features and are made in different shapes and sizes. These dispensers also come at different prices depending on the features and the size. It is very important to make the right call and select the best water dispenser for your home. It all depends on what you need and what you can afford.
In order to help you select the right product we have come up with a list of top rated water dispensers in 2021 to have a look at,
|Avalon A1WATERCOOLER A1 Top Loading Cooler Dispenser|
|Euhomy Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser|
|Primo – Easy Bottom Loading Water Dispenser|
|Avalon Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser|
|NewAir water dispenser|
|hOmeLabs Bottom Loading Water Dispenser|
|Clover B14A Water Dispenser|
|Brio Water Cooler Water Dispenser|
|Honeywell HWB1083S Commercial Grade Dispenser |
|Costway Water Cooler Dispenser|
|Primo – Easy Top Loading Water Dispenser|
Best Water Dispenser Quick Reviews
Avalon is a top brand known for its top-notch water dispenser systems. The A1 top loading water dispenser is another innovative model of water dispenser by Avalon.
- It is a top-loading type of water dispenser system.
- It is child safe and UL approved for energy saving.
- It is built to save space, it is sleek and has a modern white exterior.
- it can fit into any space effortlessly and function well.
- It comes with dual temperature settings.
The machine is sleek but can still hold a lot of water at once. It runs on low energy to save you from high electric bills.
- Comes from a trusted brand which specializes in water dispensers
- It is sleek and modern and yet can hold up to 3 to 5 gallons of water.
- It has a top-loading system, which means you have to place the water bottle at the top of the machine.
- It comes with two spouts for hot and cold water dispensing. The hot water dispensed is as hot as 185 degrees F while the cold water can be around 47 degrees F.
- It has a child lock system which makes it friendly for usage at home.
- It is UL/ energy star rated, which means it helps you cut down on the bills.
- It weighs about 36 pounds and uses about 115 volts of energy.
- It has a removable drip tray.
Whirlpool is known for its unbeatable quality of electric appliances. This is a very innovative design. It has a bottom loading system which makes work easy.
It has a special self-cleaning system which eliminates the need for manual cleaning regularly. It has a dual temperature setting. It is built to fit in even in small spaces and not cause any issues.
It is lightweight. It has a solid stainless steel framework. It is energy star rated to save you from high electric bills. It is more suitable for an office set up than household use.
- It is a lightweight machine; it weighs only about 25 pounds.
- It features a self-cleaning system that automatically adds oxygen to get rid of any unwanted substances in the water.
- It is built very sleek and stylish, with a steel exterior.
- It can work on 2 temperatures, the highest 40 degrees F and it can heat the water enough to make a cup of tea.
- It is a bottom loading type of water dispenser, so you don’t have to do all the heavy lifting to set up the bottled water.
- The hot water setting comes with child safety. The water gets heated or cold within no time with its commercial-grade functioning.
Primo has its outlets across many locations, which makes it one of the top brands in the league for topwater dispensers. This also means that you can get better customer service.
This machine is a bottom loading type of machine which comes with 3 temperature settings.It is sleek and looks modern upfront. The exterior is black stainless steel, which looks great in any space with an added benefit of durability.
It is child safe and also UL certified. This could function well in any location be it a home or an office setup
- It comes from a brand which has outlets across many locations, so it comes with redeemable coupons
- It has a single functional spout that can dispense water at 3 different temperatures; cool, ice-cold, and hot.
- It has a bottom loading type system which means no more straining yourself by all the heavy lifting.
- The machine is built of stainless steel, which gives it a durability
- Its hot water feature is child safe and the machine is UL certified as well as energy star rated.
- It weighs around 40 pounds
- This unit uses reverse osmosis to disinfect the water before dispensing it.
Avalon manufactures the best water dispensers in the market. Their products are available in a wide variety to allow everyone to get their hands on. This dispenser is built with stainless steel and can operate at 3 temperatures.
It is UL approved and child safe. It is a bottom loading type of dispenser. It also has an LED light display for better operating.
It works on a simple push-button mechanism which makes it user friendly. Sleek but could hold a large capacity of water. It is perfect for all kinds of locations, homes, or offices.
- It weighs about 42 pounds but comes in a sleek design and can fit in any setup
- It can hold up to 5 gallons of water
- The entire unit is made out of metal which makes it durable
- The unit runs on 120v of electricity and it is energy certified to save you from the huge power bills.
- It dispenses water at three temperatures; hot, cold, and room temperature.
- It is a bottom loading type of dispenser which will make your work easier.
- It features an LED display panel, which will help you even if you are to operate the machine in the dark
- The dispenser has a built-in empty bottle indicator, so you will know exactly when to replace the bottle.
With the NewAir water dispenser, you would never have to lift a bottle, this is a bottom loading type of dispenser. it has a stylish black exterior that would look perfect in any location. It is sleek yet holds a nice capacity of water. It is child safe and UL certified for safety.
The water dispenser operates at 2 temperatures and comes with two spouts. It weighs lighter than most of the machines with similar pricing and features.
Overall, the dispenser offers a great user-friendly experience with its BPA free system which gives pure, clean drinking water at all times.
- It weighs about 35 pounds, which is lighter than most of its competitors
- It is child safe and NSF certified for its quality standards
- It comes with dual temperature settings and different spouts for each.
- It features an indicator that automatically when the water is low.
- It is a bottom loading type, so this will save you from all the hard work required to load a bottle.
- The thermostat ranges between 39 degrees F and can go as high as 185 degreesF.
This Homelabs dispenser is a heavy-duty, sturdy, bottom loading type dispenser. It is larger in size and hence weighs more. It is a perfect fit for heavy-duty usage which is accompanied by its large capacity. It would sit great in an office set up.
Homelabs are known for their remarkable kitchen appliances, this machine comes from their great range as well. It is one of the top-rated water dispensers in the market.
It features three temperature settings and a single spout. It is child safe and also comes with an LED indicator display to make it user friendly. The best part is, this machine comes with a 2-year warranty.
- This water dispenser is a bottom loading type of dispenser, which means you do not have to physically lift the bottle and load it.
- It has an LED control panel, which will help the best in a dark environment. The controls are overall user friendly
- It has a high capacity and can hold up to 5 gallons of water
- The exterior is made of stainless steel and it is built for heavy-duty usage
- The hot water feature comes with a child lock to prevent any injuries
- It comes with a warranty and great customer service.
- It has a removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- It is energy star rated to save you from high bills
- It has a single spout that can provide water in three ranges of temperature; cold, room temperature, and hot.
The Clover B14A is a sleek, stylish water dispenser made to suit all your needs. It is a bottom loading type of bottled water dispenser. it can dispense water at two different temperature ranges.
It is built to match the needs of a modern setting and is made out of stainless steel. Its sleek design makes it fit right in any setup, an office, or home.It comes with a removable tray for easy cleaning.
It is very lightweight when compared to products with similar features. It does fall under the expensive product category, but the features are worth the money.
- The Clover B14A is built very sleek and lightweight. It weighs about 32 pounds.
- It is classified as a hot and cold water dispenser. the cold water temperature can be controlled by an in-built thermostat and you can adjust it between 35.6 degrees F to 53.6 degrees F, however, the hot water only comes at a temperature of 185 degrees F.
- The hot water switch makes power saving a lot easier. The hot water pump could be turned on or off with a single switch so you can save energy when the hot water option is not in use.
- It comes with a child lock system for operating the hot water setting to avoid any mishaps.
- It is energy star rated and works at 110-120v of current to save you few extra bucks on the bills.
- It does not come with a self-cleaning system but it does have a removable drip tray which will allow you easy cleaning.
- The tanks for hot and cold water are completely safe and sanitary and made of stainless steel.
- Despite the sleek design it can hold up to 5 gallons of water.
- Easy to use with dual spouts.
- Clover as a brand offers excellent customer service.
The Brio water dispenser is the bottom loading type of bottled water dispenser. This is built to match your needs in any given set up. Be it in your office, kitchen, or home you can be stress-free and get pure, clean, and crisp drinking water at all times, which is hyped by its self-cleaning system and ozone cleaning.
This water dispenser allows you to choose the temperature of your water between 3 ranges. It is UTL certified and completely child safe. It is very sleek and the exterior is extremely modern. It can fit in any location due to its compact built.
The unit is made out of stainless steel to provide durability and longevity. It also features LED indicators which makes it user friendly. Despite all the great features and capabilities, the Brio water dispenser is lightweight when compared to its competitors.
- This water dispenser operates on three temperature settings; hot, cold, and room temperature.
- The dispenser comes with a self-cleaning feature which is supported by ozone. The machine basically cleans up by filling the unit with ozone which will disinfect the entire unit and remove any microbes in the water.
- It has an easy bottom loading system which will save you from all the hard work required just to load the bottle
- The cleaning is made easier with a removable drip tray which is anti-rust and BPA free.
- The machine has a bright night light which will help you avoid any spilling even in the dark
- It is UTL certified, energy star rated to save your energy and it also features a child lock for dispensing hot water to avoid any injuries.
- Comes with a stainless steel cabinet and tank for sanitary and durability reasons.
- It accommodates all these brilliant features and yet weighs only 37 pounds.
The Honeywell water dispenser is one of its kind bottled water dispensers. it is an antibacterial and chemical-free system that gives you the best drinking water every time. It comes with an adjustable thermostat to customize your water temperature between three settings it is extremely easy to use and comes with many accessories compatible with the device.
It is ETL certified for quality and also features a child lock. Honeywell offers great customer care service across many locations which could deal with any possible problem you might face. It is not very sleek in design, but it is built for heavy-duty usage and can serve well in a commercial place. It has a silver exterior that could fit in with any color scheme.
- The Honeywell dispenser has a capacity of about 5 gallons.
- It has a food-grade, stainless steel tank which keeps the water clean and sanitized at all times.
- It is a completely antibacterial and chemical free system which uses unique technology to eliminate any toxins from the water.
- The antibacterial disc prevents the growth of bacteria and keeps the water pure and clean.
- It is tested for bacteriostasis by NSFR/ANSI standards
- It is extremely easy to use and comes with accessories to provide easier operation.
- It comes with a funnel that helps you fill bottles with spill-proof caps.
- The dispenser operates on two temperature ranges. The water can be heated up to 194 degrees F or cooled up to 50 degrees F.
- It is ETL certified and has a child lock for safety against hot water mishaps.
- It is lightweight and weighs less than 30 pounds.
- The Honeywell manufacturers provide a one-year warranty to the unit.
The Cost way water dispenser is a top-loading type of dispenser. despite being a sleek, stylish top load type dispenser, it can actually hold a large capacity of water. This freestanding water dispenser, can dispense water at two temperature ranges and comes with two spouts for the same.
The exterior is built to fit in with any kind of room setting. It is built with stainless steel and the exterior is black and silver. It is extremely easy to use and comes with child safety. Both the water tank temperature could be manually controlled by the user and customize it to their needs.
- The dispenser has a non-spill top, which prevents any kind of spilling after loading the bottle
- The tanks are built with stainless steel to keep it sanitary.
- The dispenser can operate on 2 temperature ranges, with an adjustable thermostat. The hot water can be set between190.4-degree F to 203-degree F, while the cool water can be set as low as 42.8-degree F to 50-degree F.
- The drip tray is removable which makes it easy to clean.
- It is built to fit in the modern rooms, it has a black and silver exterior that complements its sleek body.
- It is easy to use and its powerful heating system saves you a lot of time.
- It has a large capacity and can carry between 3 to 5 gallons of water.
- It features a child locking system for the hot water to prevent any mishaps.
The Primo water dispenser is a unique bottled water dispenser that comes with a pet station. This is a top-loading type of water dispenser which also caters to your four-legged friend. It has LED indicators for better operation at night. It is child friendly and easy to use.
With just a push of a button, you can get pure, clean, and crisp drinking water for both you and your pet. This dispenser operates on two temperature ranges and has two spouts for the same. It is sleek and can fit in with any color scheme due to its neutral silver and black stainless steel exterior.
- It is lightweight and sleek. It only weighs about 32 pounds.
- It has a unique pet station, which allows you to provide water to your pet in its bowl with just a push of a button. You can attach the bowl at the side or front of the machine and push the button to dispense the water.
- It has night lights which help you track the water levels even in the dark. This is completely BPA free and comes free from any harmful substances.
- It operates on two temperature ranges; hot and cold. Depending on your need you can use the water with its double spout system.
- The hot water system is child safe and features a child lock to avoid any mishaps.
- It has a spill-free top to avoid any leakage after loading the bottled water.
- It is a top-loading type of system which means you have to load the bottle on top of the machine.
- It can hold up to 5 gallons of water.
Buyers Guide for the Best Water Dispenser
Did you know that regular tap water contains chemicals in it? Yes, regular tap water contains many chemicals in it, some in large quantities while some in minute quantities. Either way, there are many toxins present in unpurified water, and we consume it every day.
Pure drinking water is a necessity for any living individual and the best way to get pure, clean and crisp drinking water is by getting yourself a water dispenser.
With all the options available in the market it could be difficult to choose the right fit for your office or home. This buying guide will help you through the selection of a perfect water dispenser.
What Does Water Dispensers Do?
A water dispenser is a machine that automatically purifies, cools, or heats your regular water or bottled water. It removes all kinds of toxic elements from the water and makes it safe for consumption.
With the evolving technology, the machines have also improved. The modern water dispensers come with heating and cooling systems which will give you hot or cold water based on your needs.
This eliminates the need for extra work in heating up the water or extra electricity for cooling the water.
Benefits of Getting a Water Dispenser
- Clean, pure, and Tastier Water: A water dispenser removes all the toxins from the water and makes it safe for your consumption. When the water is clean it automatically tastes better. Even though water does not really have any taste, it does feel crisp and different when it is free from chemicals. A lot of us restrict drinking appropriate amounts of water in a day just because it doesn’t taste right, with a water dispenser your water will always taste just perfect.
- Accessible: you can set up the dispenser at any location in your home or office, unlike a tap these machines are pretty flexible when it comes to movement. This will make accessing water very easy. End of the day you would consume the required level of water each day.
- Easy to Use: Water dispensers literally work on a single button. These are extremely easy to use. Even your child can use this easily and you do not have to worry about any harms because all of the water dispensers come with a child lock which makes them child friendly. Apart from giving a single push usage, these dispensers also prevent the need for having multiple appliances for cooling or heating the water. You can get hot or cold water, literally at your fingertips.
Types of Water Dispensers
- Bottom loading Dispensers: This is the most preferred type of dispenser. In this type of dispenser, the water storage container is present at the bottom and is concealed. This will look very minimal and decent in homes or professional setups. The best part about this type is that you don’t have to physically load the bottle on top of the machine, which means you can save yourself from the hard work. These dispensers save you from leaking problems.
The downside to this is that they are more expensive than your regular water dispenser and also could be a bit bulkier than other dispensers. Another known issue with this type of machine is that the motor power might not be sufficient to pump up enough water at once, so you might end up taking more time than usual.
This is your best choice if you have old people at home or if you are setting it up in a professional set up.
- Top loading Dispensers: With a top-loading dispenser the user has to manually lift and load the bottle on the dispenser. Most of the time the water storage unit is visible on the outside which might not look very pleasing. These types of dispensers are known to have spilling issues but that depends on the product quality.
The good thing about this type of machine is that they are easier to use and also come at a lower price than the bottom loading types.
This type of dispenser would work best if you have a lower budget and you want something for your everyday household needs.
- Countertop Dispensers: As talked earlier, every household needs a water dispenser to purify the water. best Countertop dispensers are best for smaller spaces. These are compact and can sit perfectly over your kitchen counter. So you can save space and still stay healthy.
This will work best for you if you have a smaller workspace or running on a budget.
Things to Look Out for before Investing in a Water Dispenser
The capacity matters the most when you are investing in a water dispenser. now capacity depends mostly on where you plan to set up the dispenser.
For regular household use, you might not need a larger capacity, because you can change the bottles or refill easily whenever you have to. But in a professional setting, it is important that the dispenser has a large capacity, you never know how much water would be used in a day.
More capacity also means that you end up investing more money over it. So you also have to keep your budget in mind.
Ease of Use
Any product that you buy should always reduce the amount of work you do. Machines are made to ease the work of a human. It is very important that the dispenser comes with multiple features that could ease your work.
A lot of dispensers even have a self-cleaning system which allows them to automatically clean themselves. Features like these really make a difference. Now, for a household, you might not need many features but in a professional set up the machine must be user-friendly for everyone who uses it. Goes without saying that, with increasing features, the price also increases.
Safety is the main thing to consider before we make any purchase. Dispensers let out water at multiple temperature ranges this creates a huge opportunity for mishaps. It is important to make sure the dispenser comes with certification for safety.
Almost all latest dispensers come with a child safety mechanism which restricts the free usage of hot water settings in the dispenser.
Construction and Durability
When you invest in any product it is important that the product lasts you a long time. The construction of the dispenser should ensure both safety of the user as well as the durability of the unit. Most of the top-notch dispensers are made entirely of stainless steel for sanitary reasons, but it adds up to the overall durability of the system.
It is understandable that with higher quality comes higher pricing. If you consider this as a one-time investment, then get the best product in the market.
Whatever you choose to buy, expensive or not, it should meet your requirements and serve the purpose at any place you set it up. No one wants to end up spending their hard-earned money on something that does not even serve its purpose.
Our Top Picked
Avalon A1WATERCOOLER A1 Top Loading Cooler Dispenser-Top Rated Water Dispenser
Avalon is known for making the best water dispensers. All of the water dispensers from this company tend to cater to the needs of people with different requirements.
The A1 top loading water cooler dispenser is one such product from the brand. The machine best is built very sleek and modern. It is made to match the modern homes and offices perfectly. It is a top-loading type, which means you have to load the bottled water on top but the entire unit is secured with leak-proof technology to prevent any spilling.
Despite the sleek look, the dispenser has a capacity of 3 to 5 gallons which is enough to serve well in both household or professional settings. It is lightweight and weighs about 36 pounds.
It is UL certified for safety and comes with a child lock for the hot water feature to prevent your child from getting into any accidents. It is also energy star rated, which means it can save you a few extra bucks by saving electricity. It only uses about 115v of current.
The dispenser has separate spouts for hot and cold water. You can set up the hot and cold temperature and let the machine do rest. The water can be heated up to 18 degrees F or cooled down to 47 degrees F.
It is extremely inexpensive and can meet up to any budget. This is the top-rated water dispenser in terms of operation, safety, exterior, and pricing.it would work just fine in any setup, an office, or home due to its minimal white exterior and compact design.
Clean, pure drinking water is essential for every living being and no one can deny it. With the increasing pollution in the environment, the amount of toxins in regular water has also increased to cut this, a best water dispenser will help you by not only cooling your water but also by giving you cleaner water.
Water dispensers can either heat up or cool your water based on what you need with just a push of a button. You will not only save on money but also the effort of using different appliances to get the water to different temperatures would be reduced.
With all the options in the market, it is important that you choose the right dispenser for you which will serve its best to fulfill your needs. You can set it up in your house or office it would work just fine and give you complete control of your water right at your fingertips.